Don’t miss out on our biggest Fall Registration ever! With over 100 classes the Academy will be ready for you to explore painting, drawing, ceramics, sculpture and now printmaking!
Explore our workshops if you are short on time and check out our youth classes for the young artist in your life.
Make sure to act fast as classes fill up quickly!
With new classes, faculty, scholarships, and youth programing it’s a great time to get creative at the Academy!
Here are some tips to help you register:
Log-in - If you have attended classes at the Academy in the past year, log-in to the website to make sure your information is up-to-date and you know your password.
Create an account - If you haven't, create an account on our website to save time when you register.
Pick Your Classes - Find the perfect class at the right time. Read class descriptions carefully.
Review our Policies and Procedures - Important information for students and potential students. Click here for Policies and Procedures
Register and Pay for Classes
- After 10am Monday, you will see an "Add to Cart" button under available classes. Click on the button to add the class to your cart.
- Once you have added all the classes you want, click on "Proceed to Checkout."
- Follow the prompts and when you are ready to pay, click on "Pay with Paypal" YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
- When the Paypal pop-up window appears, scroll down to "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" and enter your card information. Be sure to scroll all the way down and click "Pay Now" to finish your transaction.
- Credit card transactions are securely processed by Paypal and you may see Paypal on your credit card bill.
If you have any issues, please call the main office at 504-899-8111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your patience on the first day of registration, as our website and phone line will be very busy.
Please also note, a couple of hours prior to 10am on August 29th, the website will be down for maintenance as we prepare it for registration.